Sep 24, 2022 - 3 mins read time
Hair Smoothening Near Me In Bangalore
What is hair smoothening near you?
Hair smoothing near me, also known as smoothening, is a chemical treatment used to address frizzy, unmanageable hair. The method normally involves soaking your hair strands, which are then dried and straightened with the use of a flat iron. The treatment smoothes the hair and eliminates frizz and dryness. It is a quick remedy for anyone thinking about straightening their hair.
Hair smoothing, unlike hair straightening, does not significantly alter the structure of the hair. Instead, it reduces frizz and dryness while smoothing out your hair for up to 6 months or longer, depending on your hair care regimen. It is a quick remedy for anyone thinking about straightening their hair. However, it will not help you get poker straight hair.
What is the process of doing hair smoothening near me?
- Analyze hair is the first stage in determining the type and condition of the hair, as well as the products that will be used in line with the customer's hair type and condition.
- Wash your hair with a Good Pre-Process Shampoo or a Good Non-Conditioner Shampoo to ensure a thorough cleansing; otherwise, the smoothing cream will not yield optimal results.
- Apply Good Hair Smoothening Cream Strong or normal based on your hair type and condition. Apply Good Hair Smoothing Cream Super Strong to virgin hair for an elegantly straight appearance. Apply a sufficient amount to the hair from 1 centimeter from the scalp to the tip of the hair, attempting to complete the application within 20 minutes, then suspend the hair for 10 to 15 minutes as initial absorption.
- Rinse hair with clean water until it is entirely free of step 1 cream without using shampoo or conditioner. Dry the hair until it reaches a level of 80 percent dryness.
- Use a good flat iron with a temperature between 160 and 200 °C. The temperature setting depends on the type and condition of the hair.
For example, 160-180 °C should be enough for chemically treated, deeply affected, or thin virgin hair, but 180-200 °C should be used for thick virgin hair. First, spray Goodbye Frizz on your hair to protect it from the flat iron getting too hot. Then, clamp your hair layer by layer with a thickness of 0.5 cm until it is completely straight.
If the process of clamping hair isn't done perfectly, the hair will get fluffy again.
If the hair is set too mature, it will hurt the hair.
If the hair clamping is done too much, it can damage the hair.
- Apply enough Good Neutralizer Cream to cover the hair, and then let it set for at least 20 minutes. Good Neutralizer Cream is used in the same amount as Good Hair Smoothening Cream.
After the first step of rinsing, Good Neutralizer Cream helps to get rid of any remaining chemical compounds on the hair.
Chemical compounds will stay on the hair if there isn't enough Neutralizer Cream. This would make hair get back to being fluffy.
After smoothing hair, what to do with it?
After the treatment, you will need to take care of your hair. Use a leave-in conditioner and deep conditioning treatments every two weeks until your hair has fully recovered.